Now Updated to outline the new guidelines and policies effective November 1, 2013 for BC! The 63-page guide examines Canadian employers' legal obligations with respect to workplace violence and harassment from the perspective of occupational health and safety. The guide contains practical, in-depth advice for developing policies and procedures for an effective workplace violence and harassment prevention program.
Inside the guide
- Workplace violence policy
- Workplace harassment policy
- Violent incident report form
- Violent incident investigation checklist
- Workplace violence risk assessment form
- Violence in the workplace compliance checklist
Review the Table of Contents
Download and review a PDF of the Table of Contents to preview what's inside the guide.
Print ISSN: 1923-8029 Online ISSN: 1923-8037
*This guide is currently up to date. If a new edition or update of this guide is published within 60 days of your purchase, the PDF version of the up-to-date guide will automatically be emailed to you. Print copies are available at an additional charge.