Inside Sales Representative
First Reference is currently seeking an experienced, energetic, goal-oriented salesperson to join our Inside Sales team.
There is the opportunity to work from a home office.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Prospecting to identify and connect with appropriate contacts
- Cross-selling, up-selling and cold-calling products from First Reference
- Obtaining complete/accurate customer information and relevant details
- Following up with prospects and customers by email and/or phone
- Working full-time hours Monday–Thursday 9:00am–5:30pm and Friday 9:00am–3:00pm
Education and Experience:
- Minimum requirement: high school diploma
- 1+ years of outbound telephone sales, B2B preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated to sell to and support customers over the phone
- Proficiency with Word, Outlook, Excel and web applications
- Strong oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Sales experience in the finance and/or IT area would be an asset
We offer a competitive hourly rate and benefits within the industry.
Please email your resume with a cover letter to Rachel Dicker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be called for a phone or in-person interview.
First Reference Inc. is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women.
back to Careers