Get a detailed overview of the major payroll and benefits policies and legal requirements that everyone who handles payroll should know.
In addition to the 2016 payroll rates and thresholds (CPP/QPP, EI, WCB, income tax, personal amounts, minimum wages, per-kilometre rates, RPP/RRSP limits, etc), learn about a break for employers that hire younger workers, a reduced TFSA limit, updated records of employment requirements and other important changes.
Inside the guide
- Employers across Canada will learn their payroll obligations, from payroll numbers to federal and provincial income taxes
- With this information, employers can easily understand what is required to start payroll administration at their organization
- Get the why and how of bonuses, vacation pay and other benefits, taxes and other source deductions
- Understand tax forms and record-keeping obligations
- Learn about the payroll implications and documents required when hiring or terminating employees
- Stay up-to-date with current payroll rates for the year all in a convenient, comprehensive and clear package
Print ISSN: 2292-7638 Online ISSN: 2292-7646
*This guide is currently up to date. If a new edition or update of this guide is published within 60 days of your purchase, the PDF version of the up-to-date guide will automatically be emailed to you. Print copies are available at an additional charge.