Co-published by First Reference and the Human Resources Professional Association, this 40-page paper explains why HR professionals are ideally positioned to take the lead in pandemic planning within their organizations, and provides a methodology for building a robust Business Continuity Plan.
Inside the guide
- What is an Influenza Pandemic?
- Why is Pandemic Planning Different?
- Establishing responsibilities
- Creating a Pandemic "Shadow" Policy Manual
- Creating Pandemic-Specific Policies
- Reviewing and Revising Existing Employment Policies
- Reviewing and Revising Pay and Performance Policies
- Reviewing and Revising Benefits Policies
- Reviewing and Revising Employee Relations Policies
- Reviewing and Revising Health and Safety Policies
- Communicating Your Plan
- Recovery: After the Threat has Passed
Review the Table of Contents
Download and review a PDF of the Table of Contents to preview what's inside the guide.
*This guide is currently up to date. If a new edition or update of this guide is published within 60 days of your purchase, the PDF version of the up-to-date guide will automatically be emailed to you. Print copies are available at an additional charge.